Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Putrajaya Floria

Dear diary,
Our online business step a little bit further this week. We were invited by Perbadanan Putrajaya to join this big event. Doubtful in the first place as this event is ongoing for 9 days from 25/8 - 2/9...so I was a bit afraid on resources side. At last, I got good news from my nephew and sista to cover me on weekdays when I'm working.
Pak Lah, our PM officiated the event and later went on buggy ride to go around the big place. I tot he's going to walk from one stall to another shaking hands with the new entrepeneur but he proves to be a lazy bone, prefer to ride than walking...anyway, we get to see him in person..
The product that we sell proves to be somehow popular with the folks there. Especially the labu sayong. I got sale on the bedside lamp..gross profit is around RM450..which is OK for a newcomer like us..
So, folks ..head up to this Putrajaya Floria at Precint 2, near lakeside (rocket monument). See you at countryside ;-)

No comments: