Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Kuch-kuch hota heii

Dear diary,
Sleeping alone at Wisma Halal in Padang Midin, Terengganu last night. Kinda scary at first but I was so tired that i slept immediately. There was supposed to be 3 students accompanying me last nite but they are even worse scared than me..haha..nvm..
Anyway, being alone can make you wonder sometimes. Izit going to be like this when my kids are all grown up..leaving me alone with my husband..hmm..sabishi nee...

Training has always been a havoc here. Server is always down when merely only 50 students accessing it. Hey...figure it out laa... when only a 'cap ayam' server is given of course the service is like 'cock-a-doodle-doo'. Complaining to deaf ears people are no point also. If they want their staff/student to excel, well buckle up people, invest some money to buy a good reliable server or you will get a bored trainer here who will start jotting down her painful memory of having to leave her family behind in her blog during training..hahaha

No comments: