Tuesday, June 05, 2007

DOT ME!! ~ kapitan ninety nine dot gmail dot com~

Dear diary,
I knew that one of these days I will be dotted. Well, dotted means that people around me somehow, someway will spot my mistakes and point it out. This usually happens when I'm at a new place surrounded by new people. These new people really like to scrutinize me in each and every way they can. Maybe not in the first day but eventually they will voice it out.
Same thing happens in my marriage. My hubby was pointing out every action that I took and pointed out the mistake. "You should do it this way and not that way...", "Your way of doing things are wrong, mine is correct..." bla, bla bla...
Now, this new job there's also one person who is taking his place , not at home anymore but now in office. This person pointing out that I shouldn't wear a jacket/sweater made of material called "jeans" in the office..."before HR pointing it out, maybe it's better I warn you first", she said something like that...well, I'm going to act as mature and calm and wise this time. I won't freak out anymore and show my tantrum to her. I will take this as one of the days that people love to DOT ME!

No comments: