Sunday, June 03, 2007

Desa Telipot

Dear diary,
My first day in Bostonweb Academy. New place always welcome kinda uneasy feelings. As I expected. Met my x-officemate from SKALI, so it's not so weird after all.Hmm...today,wanna share with u my trip that my hubby, qistina and me had last weekend. We went to Kota Bharu to attend 'supposed t0-be' his cousin's wedding at Pangkalan Kubor on 'supposed to-be' 31st May 2007 (Thursday). Why is this 'supposed to-be' keep crawling up? To keep it short, it's because of miscommunication of my hubby side + not listening to my advice..
Then, he decided to proceed of going there to have a family vacation. SOooo...I was excited at first knowing that we're going to stay just the three of us in a small hotel, having our family time, taking pics together, walking around, having a splash at the beach, playing crazy games in the hotel room...but he deicded to stay at his uncle's house..I was so devastated.. I was putting so much hope to have our own family time. Tapi dia kata, nak merapatkan hubungan saudara jadi kena duduk bermalam kat rumah pak sedara die.(haa...aku tukaq ckp melayu la noo...nak luah sket rasa ati aku ni laju sket.) Jadi, kalau setakat melawat menziarah umah pak sedara ke tok sedara ke tanpa bermalam itu dikira bukan merapatkan hubungan sesama sedara ke?? Nak kena tido jugak umah sedara tu baru dikira rapat. Ok ..ok...aku paham kalo die nak jumpa, I dun mind even happy with it...tapi nak kena tido sampai 2-2 mlm kat umah die , part itu aku tak paham.rasa cam geram sgt dan rasa cam pecah berderai harapan aku sbb die tak cuba langsung nak paham isi hati aku...nak tanya nape aku tanak tido situ ke, nak tanya the real reason ke ape ke...taaakkk...langsung tak tanya...cuma kuar kuasa veto die je. die ckp itu, itu le maknanya...
if u were me, wouldn't u feel dissapointed too? Here I am trying to pretend that I'm ok but I couldn't...I just couldn't bring myself to accept the whole situation. So, lastly tido le kami 3 beranak kat umah tu utk so-called 'merapatkan hubungan sesama sedara' version dia. To me, visiting a relative's house is oso called 'merapatkan hubungan sesama sedara' ..tak tau plak kena tido kat umah baru dikira ultra-rapat...!!!
I didn't talk much along da way..dia marah kata aku tak hormat dia...ntahlah...kdg2 bila aku rasa kecewa and give-up hope on something, aku prefer to be quiet je..if i keep quiet and keep to myself , i wouldn't shout and give myself away.
So, if u're reading this my dear hubby...at this point of time I admit I'm very dissapointed at how you see things and chose not to be lenient on this issue. At some point , I find it quite ridiculous..
I also resolved one issue, no more asking for any vacation from you in the future. Full-stop.

No comments: