Tuesday, June 19, 2007

8.41 am

Dear diary,
this morning i clocked in at 8.41 am...can u imagine? haha...that's break record for me to come THIS early.woke up early reason being my baby had high fever this morning and we brought her to the clinic at 6 am, so head on straight to work after that. Found it quite exhilirating to wake up at this early hour. Last time i remember to woke up this early when I was in school days..hehe...more than 10 years ago...

Last two day,I cooked dinner at home. I prepared white rice, his favourite scrambled eggs, pekasam sepat fish, veggie and mackerel (sardine). Hoping that my hubby would love it and appreciate it. But the first thing came out from his mouth was a complaint "Ooo...ingatkan ikan lampam tadi.." with a not-so-satisfied face...sigh...hoping that he would say "Wow...thank you sayang.." maybe later if he wants to complaint is acceptable.But when a complaint is the first thing that he said, well...it makes me feel down...
Later on, found out he only ate not even a quarter of his favourite eggs, little bit of veggie, small bite of the pekasam and only half of the mackerel..
Can u imagine that? Can u imagine how i felt at that moment?

No comments: