Thursday, April 05, 2007

Bagan Lalang - our first little memory together...

Dear diary,
Last weekend hubby, Qistina and me went for a holiday in Bagan Lalang. It's not so far from KL , about 1 and 1/2 hours by car. It's near seaside and we had our opportunity to lavish on the grilled fish or ikan bakar. taste good, fresh seafood but the service is lousy. they had my order mixed up with other customers but never said sorry.never even admitted that they were wrong..hampeshhh....
we stayed at Hotel Seri Malaysia, not a grand hotel, just 2 stars, but heyy...as long as we're together as a family, i'm quite happy with it..
Dipped my baby's small chubby feet in the seawater...hehe...so cute when she grins the moment she saw her feet touched the water...she didn't stop grinning from ear to ear. .She loves to bath of course she loves water. Later we brought her to the hotel's swimming pool, again she jumps with joy with so many water around her...haha...
This is the memory i'm trying to create. ..this is the moment i'm going to treasure for the rest of my life with my small family of my hubby and my baby. Years on, this memory will always stays in our mind...

No comments: