Monday, August 30, 2004

Merdeka trauma?

Shit..i can't think of a thing to do today.
It's soooo boring today. Only a few people in the office coz tomorrow is a Merdeka public holiday so most people take the long weekend off.
Thinking that I have nowhere to go, i came to office and here i am..almost dying out of boringism..If i stay at home it will also be boring...so, either way i'm stuck..
Yesterday, i had to find 4 myself a handbag. A handbag that is not so fancy or funky but decent enough to bring to a business meeting. Oh boy...what a trauma..i had a headache!
i had to sit down and had coffee for the headache to calm down.My head was spinning with all the ridicilously many people there plus couldn't make a choice of which handbag to buy.
Traumatic shopping..i've set a goal that I have to find it no matter what..there n then!!!
My eyes keep on diverted to the funky handbag displayed but my mind kept reminding me to buy a normal handbag.I didn't know that being a normal can be that traumatic. After all , i've seen those women there shopped and i don't see a reason why i couldn't find it as easy as them..
why can't i be normal like them?be normal ..be normal..be normal..be normal..be normal..be normal..be normal..

No comments: