Monday, August 11, 2008

Independent

Dear diary,
last nite I had some bleeding..coming to 4 months preggie can be little harder now.
Apparently, when i told my hubby this, he sounds like this is nothing, small matter and trying to act like mr.cool.I was appaled by his action, didn't he know that this can be a bad sign? worst case i can get miscarriage, nauzubillah...but no, he tried to act like nothing-can-be-bigger-than-my-office-problem.I'm pissed off, i really do this time.Once he told me to go n check pregnancy on my own n indirectly saying "oh try to be more independent and dun act too wifey kinda thing"..I guess this is da time.
Since last nite, no doctor/gynae would attend to me, so today I've decided to go on my own to Ampang Puteri/poliklinik near here.
If he decides that getting involved with the wife's check up is too much or like he was forced to do it, I guess he hasn't seen me being independent. I've been independent for 28 yeears of my life before I got married to him, so if he wants me to be independent again..heyyy...a piece of cake!! You think I cannot do it meh? Foolish of me to think of being manja-manja with the only hubby that I have but hey sometimes things dun go as we hope, rite? Foolish of him if he thinks that I can't be independent.

No comments: