Friday, November 30, 2007

Commitment

Dear diary,
I got back early today from work. Paid my TTT Program fees at PSMB and took a cab straight back home.
A very emotional day for me. Today, I'm somehow being pushed to commit myself to accept a new position at office. The position is vacant recently as my colleague left for another job. Frankly speaking, I'm reluctant to accept this position. I knew there will be a disaster in this company, after all from track record they scored very high in that area.
So, when I was the last name to be offered this position, I knew that my stay here will be shorter than I expected. Tendency to be fired and misinterpreted are so high like a mountain that me myself couldn't see the peak.
I leave everything to God now...this forced commitment is not my choice , but I leave it to God to decide for me. This is what prayer used to be..Whatever path that is in front of me now, I believe coming from God and He knows what's best for me.
What I think is good for me, might be bad ...and vice versa..

"Commitment takes a great deal of sacrifice.So, choose your commitment wisely." - Grey's Anatomy

No comments: