Monday, December 11, 2006

supposed to blame myself?

Dear diary,
Till today, things hasn't been so great between me n my hubby. It's quite difficult to talk to a person who has a set mind that i'm difficult to be with..huh! can u understand what i'm trying to say here? well, me too..
we hardly talk like we used to...it's usually silence in the car..kinda like old couple..
when we talk, sooner or later there is always a fight, conflict of interest occurs.
so, i assumed it's best to keep my mouth shut than to talk but end up in a fight.
i hate myself for being in this situation again n again n again n again..if not with him, it will be with others. i know it must be me.it must be my attitude. it must be something wrong in me. i admit it. i tried to change ..little by little. but somehow it's not enough for me to be friendly with people around me.i dunno what else to do. maybe my aura around me is totally cleaned,no more aura around me that people can't stand to be with me for long.
it makes me hate myself ..

No comments: