Wednesday, June 29, 2005

yesterday..

Dear diary,
last nite my new boss was a bit pissed off with me. one, i couldn't do the technical proposal. two, my mistake in the slides presentation.three, i said the wrong word when i supposed to say another. four, my battery is out when he asked me to do some more work and i left my battery in da office.
well,one thing for sure, i tried my very best in every task that he gave me.i refer to internet,i looked back in my past work..but hey, different organization do things in different way. things i do in da past doesn't meet his needs and vice versa.
i really hope he can be patient with me while i'm absorbing everything .kinda hard to do things this fast.but again n again, i'm comforting myself..this is da path that i choose. changing my job, go to a different and new place...i have to be strong!!! i have to face all the hurdles!! i can be a good consultant!!! i wan 2 learn!!!i am good..oh yeahh...

No comments: